Last Thursday was Laney & Cameron's preschool Spring musical and art show. I was eager to see how Laney would do, being that this was her first "performance". I was amazed that the huge crowd did not seem to bother her one bit and she even clapped for herself! LOL For Cameron, this was his fifth "performance" and I already knew what would happen. He would find everyone in the crowd fascinating and totally forget why he was up there until the very end. And that is exactly what happened!
I was a little disappointed none of the Grandparents could make it, but I understand. Just seems like Laney gets the raw end of the deal when it comes to her "first", but thank God she doesn't know any different... yet!
I am desperately trying up load the video that Landon filmed that night, but am missing the necessary wire(s). I will work on that. :)
On another note, I just finished Laney's invitations for her 2nd birthday in June and I am shocked at how fast the last two years have gone by. Being that she is my last ( my baby), I have tried to relish in every momement, but time just flies! Cameron will be four in July and I can remember the day of his birth like it was yesterday. I remember being awe of him and just wondering what I had done to deserve such a perfect baby. Wow...four years!

No comments:
Post a Comment