Friday, November 13, 2009

Updates


Okay, so April until November...not too bad! So what is new with all four Sparks? Cameron and Laney are growing so fast. Laney just got out of pull ups and is now in big girl panties. My baby is gone! I never thought I would feel this way, but knowing she is our last makes it a little sad. I really cannot complain, I have been blessed beyond measure with a wonderful husband and two very entertaining children. Cameron is writing his name, beginning phonics, and loves math. He is really surprising us with his math skills.

Landon and I "sold" the business in July and I have been humbled in so many ways by that whole wild year. I learned a lot about people and who they appear to be is not who they necessarily are. I have also learned that setting boundaries does not mean that you are unfriendly or rude. It means just that; you have boundaries. While I was going through the whole ordeal, I felt like I wasn't truly focused on my faith, but now in hindsight it was a test. It was not a pretty process, but a great one none the less. I have a better respect and appreciation for so much more.

I am wrapping up my Masters and will be student teaching in August. Hopefully, I will be full-time teaching by the following August which will be great timing with Laney in PK-4 and Cameron in first grade.

On another note, GSU will kick off their football season in September and I am very excited about that!

Lastly, I just realized last night that Christmas is roughly 7 weeks away! What happened to this year?? In the meantime, I have several friends who have been through some trying times and are still going through them. I am asking that everyone keep them in your prayers. Times are tough for so many (emotionally, spiritually and financially!) and sometimes we forget how truly blessed we are.

He is in control. All things are His and only ours for a season!

-Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment