Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New to the blog

Okay this sounds ridiculous given that I spend a large portion of my day on the computer, but I have never blogged. I had a site where I kept Laney and Cam's information and updates for a while, but not a "real" blog. Due to trying to market a business and well honestly always looking for a chance to write, I have stumbled upon this blog site. I never knew sooo many people did this. Anyway, so I am starting this and will see what happens. The real trick will be whether or not I can keep it updated!

2 comments:

  1. That is the challenge I face too! Updating the darn blog!! I see on your blog that i'm somehow a fan of yours! Not sure how did that but hey i'll go with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogger! I've been loving it for two years now. I love how it helps me keep up with all of the important dates of Annagrace's life. It also makes scrapbooking MUCH easier.

    ReplyDelete