On the verge of new adventures, turning points, and finding balance. I can honestly say I don't like change. For many that know me, I don't like moving, I like to know what's coming, I trust few and hold the ones I do close. I am not necessarily pessimistic, but realistic. I act sometimes without thinking it all through and when I make my mind up you can forget it! That said...I need a change. Not sure what that entails, but it is needed. I am excited, scared, nervous, and anxious all in one, but it will happen.
In the meantime, I love my job. Teaching is my passion, possibly my ministry as much as it can be. I love my children, Cameron and Laney, and while they can make me crazy, they are loads of fun. Cameron keeps me guessing and well Laney keeps me on my toes.
Cameron is in first grade and has an AWESOME teacher, Mrs. Bostwick. I don't think we could ask for better!!! Laney is in JR. K and loves her teacher Ms. Holly. We were very nervous after having Mrs. Lisa last year because we didn't think we could love another teacher the same, but we do! Cameron and Laney look forward to school and that always makes it easier. We are finishing out soccer and while it was entertaining, I am HAPPY it is almost over! Halloween was fun with Cameron being an Angry Bird and Laney being Pinky Pie, a My Little Pony, character. Cameron switched from his Ben 10 idea two days before he needed a costume, so I got creative and came up with an Angry Bird and created it in one night. Needless to say between costumes and festivities "Halloween week" was exhausting.

We are gearing up for Thanks giving and had fun making Laney's shirt tonight. Cameron is making his tomorrow. I bought material for Laney's Christmas dress and for Cam's Christmas shirt and I am going to try and conquer those over Thanksgiving break. Ahhhh...two more weeks and we get a week of relaxation....well I can dream. It will be hectic, but at least I won't be getting up at 5:00 am. 
No comments:
Post a Comment