Friday, April 30, 2010



Well we just completed our annual spring musical and art show at MPCA and now only three more weeks of preschool for Laney and Cameron. Hard to believe another school year has gone by! We register Cameron for kindergarten on Monday and I am still processing the fact he WILL be in kindergarten when August rolls around. Where did 5 years go?!? Landon and I will celebrate our 9 year anniversary on May 26th and I thank God daily for such a wonderful and supportive husband especially in the midst of my panic when things don't go just right (which happens quite often with an almost 3 & 5 year old). As I am typing this it reminds me that I have a big day next weekend which will have me hitting the 30 mark....again, where did the time go?

There are so many wonderful things going on in my life that I sometimes forget how blessed I am when the worry sets in about things beyond my control. I am praying that a teaching opportunity will open up either in August or January so that I am may provide some much needed relief to Landon. I know that it is all in God's time, but I am anxiously waiting for the next 30 weeks to be over with. I will graduate with my MAT in December and I can hardly wait for the next stage of our lives to begin. The last few years have been a little chaotic with two small children, work, school and other obligations. I am praying that we will soon gain what we have been seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment