I am not even sure where to start simply because there has been so much going on. I have been monogramming and appliquing (not sure if that is really a word???) to no end, which is great, but with a full time teaching job, two children, a husband, and well other duties; I am exhausted.
I can start by sharing that Cam lost another tooth. I love him so much it is crazy and love his "Landon" like ways. Landon is my husband and is a wonderful man, husband, and daddy, but the man CANNOT take blood. Which gets me to the back to Cameron. His tooth is loose, but he refuses to let anyone pull it. Finally after lengthy conversations about how it needs to come out, he agrees to let me pull it. I get a washcloth and go to yank and it pops. If you have ever lost or pulled a tooth, you probably remember the "pop". The pop sent Camerin into a frenzy yelling about his tooth, however the tooth is still attached. I cannot help but laugh. Landon enters the room and tells Cameron is going to pull the tooth. Cameron allows this and the tooth is out in like two seconds. [Landon part here] What happens after you pull a tooth? Blood. Cam freaks and when I say freaks, he keeps touching his mouth and carrying on about how much blood is in his tooth. We finally get him to calm down and the blood eventually stops. Fast Forward to the next day....We (Cam, Laney, and I ) are all in Target. They are playing on the toy aisle while I talk to my friend Amy on the phone. I am telling her about the tooth and the blood, laughing about Landon's dislike of blood when Cameron whips around the corner and says "Mom, just so you know, I don't do blood!" Love it...just like his daddy.
What else? Well...honestly I am too tired to think . Anxiously antincipating May...well February 17th....heck any day for rest especially since ball season is on the way.............
Last but not least....can I please tell you how excited I am about a special person expecting a baby boy!!!! Crazy to be this excited, but I cannot wait!

Love the blog!!!! OMG Laney and Xavier are just the same. After Raina's first tooth, and he saw that she got a 2.00 bill he swore he had a loose tooth as well. My aunt warned me to keep an eye on the hammer just in case he tried to take it to far...no worries yet! I a m glad that everything is well and I can't wait until we get together again...after all, I haven't even met Laney yet!!!
ReplyDelete